HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi - I haven’t posted for quite a while, but with the latest talk about finding significant gold in the ROF deposits, I had 2 questions

a. To start the gold mining wouldn’t you have to submit an EA? I mean, every kind of mining needs an ea, and in addition, you’d think the gold mining would involve processing a lot of sulfide-bearing rock plus heavy metals, possibly chromium, which could leach into the surrounding environment, which would not be cool...

b. Then the timeline relative to the 5 years before the road - say after Noront finds their partner, the 2 companies take a year or two to put together and submit the EA, then another couple years before the govt approves, then say another year to build the plant processing the plant — by then 5 years have passed and then in theory the rof road is close to done. 

So then, if I’m not mistaken everything in the rof is at least 5 years off? Or am I missing something?

Thanks 

Alex S

New Message
Please login to post a reply