HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi -- first just to say that I'm new to the site, and am interested to join in the discussion both from my interest in geology and northern development, and also as an investor with a small bet on Noront.

Anyway, as to the discussion here, I agree Geo and Gh make good points. My only comment is that I think that

GH: So what's NOT waiting for? Just get on with it, instead of getting side tracked with trivial stuff such as the Koper claim challenge.

applies even more so to KWG. I mean, at least Noront has its EA which is expected to be approved in the next few months, and then it can focus the majority of its energy and resources on getting Eagle's Nest mine and the road up to the ROF up and running. However, with KWG the only news I see is its lawsuits and complaints about its competitors -- disputing claims with Noront, disputing with Cliffs about its easement for a railway which won't be happening anytime soon, heck, they're even complaining that Noront wont let them use their airstrip. Meanwhile, I see nothing solid or news about an EA about how they plan to make an income from Black Horse or any of the other chromite deposits, how they plan to extract the chromite, smelt it, get it to market etc. I feel that KWG is just far behind and the more they spend their resources in the courts, the further behind they're gong to get.

Alex

New Message
Please login to post a reply