HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

hello friends,

some of you remember my postings from the early days of noronts rise with the initial windfall lakes gold find followed by the mcfaulds lake - ring of fire discovery. i was quite active in posting analysis and research early on.

since the windfall discovery i have been holding noront all the way up AND all the way till present today. anyway also hold probe, held freewest etc.

as a u.s. citizen and u.s. resident i have REALLY poor trade executions for canadian stocks through u.s. brokerage firms. since i seek to be more active in my canadian trading particularly the ring of fire i felt it would be appropriate to post the following question on this site where i have contributed quite a bit in the past, since the following question is relevant to noront and the investing in noront shares.

does anyone know of a canadian based brokerage firm that will accept u.s. citizen and u.s. residents stock brokerage accounts? either for individual accounts or ira (individual retirement accounts). i believe the hurdle is the brokerage firm in canada has to be s.e.c. compliant which numerous are or have divisions that are and actually target u.s. customers as a viable business extension. the problem is they are not allowed to advertise, even on web sites. thus the dilemma for me, how to locate them.

if anyone knows specifically of a firm located in canada that would accept a self directed (me choosing what to buy and sell) trading account (to be based in canada) for u.s. citizens i would greatly appreciate your assistance. either by posting here so other u.s. citizens to become more active or via private message if you wish more privacy from your end.

we have a smart group of hard working people on this site so hoping someone has some suggestions of legitimate firms.

ps: for what it is worth i still believe noront is undervalued based on assets - especially with the land they control when matched to the existing high grade nickel finds, the big question is management in my opinion, and that will not be answered for some time evidently as to whether they have a clue or a plan.

regards and all the best,

jsq

New Message
Please login to post a reply