HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just spoke to Richard

posted on Feb 21, 2008 10:41AM

I had a brief conversation with Richard just a few minutes ago.

I asked him about Johnny and June. They are both working on different anomalies. No drills at DE1 at this time but these drills are light weight and transportable by helicopter and can be taken back to DE1 very easily if needed for 43-101 .

Prof Munger has been at their camp for the last week reviewing data and will be submitting a report fairly shortly.

I asked him the fact that we have Nickel and PGE and Chromium has also been found if he though that this may support a Meteor strike theory. He said that not even Sudbury is known for sure, it depends on who you talk to. He did not seem to think this was an important issue. He also said Sudbury would be mining Nickel for another 50 years after I pointed out that they have mined 1500 Million tons. He said we have the same potential. We just need to keep working.

He talked quite a bit about the PGE info. He explained that the ratios of PGE Rhodium, osmium, iridium and one other I always forget should follow the concentration of Platinum and Palladium. So wherever you find Palladium and Platinum, you should find the other PGM in direct propertion to the assays of hole number 5. He stated that we had enough PGE's to generate a mine just for this.

I asked about the Salami analogy from Prof Naldrett and if other deposits are found, if they should have the same concentration as DE1. He said, only the truth machine will tell. However, it is like squeezing toothpaste out of a tube, the minerals squeeze wherever they can and they are probably from the same source but you can never know the concentrations till you get the assays back.

I asked him about the BMK release this am and if this was a problem. He says absolutly not. they are in the right area but finding the rich ore bodies is hard but they did find some mineralization and there is much more out there.

overall very happy tone.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply