HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: in situ value, why noront is worth more then most think, #2 and #3 of 5

We are all so fortunate to have someone such as jsq to be willing to spend valuable time in helping us enrich our knowledge. As a young man I worked in brokerage branches as a wire operator and an order desk clerk. I heard it all from from the brokers all the time concerning what to buy and what to sell. Very little knowledge was acquired from these experiences other than having a box seat to the activities of people as they pursued riches in mostly all the wrong ways.

I worked on three stock exchanges for most of my business life as a clerk, a trader and a broker dealer. I know what drove the minds, practically, of all the players. During these time periods I received very little knowledge other than the madness of crouds which today I use in my dealings from time to time.

Greed is a basic human instinct. Fortunately for me I was lucky enough to come across a man by the name of Jim Sinclair where my knowledge was significantly increased through his teachings on the Internet. As my knowledge increased the emotion of greed was significantly reduced as my new knowledge gave me the security of confidence to proceed without it messing up my mind.

Knowledge has lead jsq to Noront which speakly very highly of Noront's management and the excellent decisions it has made in acquiring properties of merit. It is quite obvious to me from jsq's presentations that he is another gifted, kind and willing professor to teach. All we have to do is count our blessings, stay in class, take notes or copy presentations and learn.

Thank you jsq.

New Message
Please login to post a reply