HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: No FEAR-Goldilox is here....

posted on Nov 08, 2007 04:54PM

Goldilox, I like your style. You need the killer instinct to stay alive in this game. Opportunities can be squandered in a blink of the eye.

I think MJ realises this. Until now I had a respect for his position. After stating that he would no longer be posting, voila, he appears more frequently and with no real information other than boring as hell details about the supposed trades. I have never posted my trades or positions on any board for any stock. (See Misfit's critique)What is the purpose? There is no good reason that I can think of to rid your portfolio in its entirety of a stock that has been so generous to shareholders.

Myself, I could never do it. Mostly out of respect for a company that has made me really good money (and it has repeatedly).

Until now I fully supported all of the alternative points of view,that is until I read a lot of the posts written by MJ since stating that he would be signing off.

People take you to task when you give your word. Think about it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply