Welcome To The SonnenEnergy Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I'm In - Huge Potential!

posted on Jun 12, 2008 06:08PM

I recently took a small position in PWR. With oil and gas at the prices they are, I decided to complement my oil/gas stocks with some alternative energy plays - PWR, being one of them. I like the integration it offers across the solar energy area.

Many positives to highlight

* Significant revenue increase (almost 300%) year over year recently announced in Q1 earnings report
* Revenue will continue to rise with the current construction in Germany of a $6.5 million solar park (revenue for all of '07 was $4.8 million *respectable profit margins of approx. 40% * long term recurring annual revenues to be generated from their own solar parks
* contract with Home Depot Canada (as supplier/installer)
* office in Italy should generate further orders

The increase in losses is a bit of a concern, but as they stated, for the most part the losses are due to "non cash items", and they stated a commitment to be EBITDA positive in '08

All in all, I'm impressed with what I see for a company of this size (market cap basis). If interest ever gets generated in the co. with mentions in newsletters, by analysts, fund managers, etc. or some more large contract announcements, the stock could really move due to the lack of liquidity.

Anyway, have a good evening!

New Message
Please login to post a reply