Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Glad to hear they may be putting a few juniors together. I'm guessing that REC, Nikos and KAP may be their targets.

Even though I often wonder about KAP because of the geologist that is looking for further gold indications on their property. Its always been my understanding that he was the one that made Palmer aware of what may be afoot in the original Probe findings and that some rancour may exist between these two as Palmer got to accept an award for the Probe findings versus it actually bein the KAP gentleman.

Sometimes these kinds of things can cause lon term feuds to the detriment of both parties.

My further thought has always been with Probes holdings in the ring of fire. This because this discovery was how I eventually got to them after FWR and SPQ bought out by Cliffs. Always folloing KWG and NOT to see how the WW and NS roads/rail may be developing. Had always thought that the Feds may kick in some money for the advancement of the development of this area, and now may be a good time for work stimulus along with the area being ready wfor the asummed upswing that may happen in year or two.

Nice to dream in any event.

R.

New Message
Please login to post a reply