A global media company catering to the design, events and exhibition industry

Free
Message: It gets better! Chickens finally coming home to roost..?

I share the sentiment - the real question is, are there any solid connections and evidence of any wrongdoing?

I have no idea at all about this, I am not making any allegations and have no knowledge of wrongdoing by anyone....

...but here are some interesting questions all you conspiracy theorists might like to ask:

1. The ex-SEC guy now @ Yorkville was previously involved with the NASD management supervision, I think when Madoff was also in power on the NASD Board - is there any connection?
  2. Was there any connection between this SEC guy and Madoff after he left the SEC and joined Yorkville, before the Madoff Ponsi scam came out?
  3. Is there any link between the billions of share-trades in FMDAY stock Madoff did and the PR puffs that came out of FMDAY, in terms of all the pump 'n dump?
  4. Who provided the "boileroom" operation to do the pumping - and who paid them to do it?
  5. When FMDAY did its PR releases, is there any evidence of communications of an "insider trading" nature and those that then benefited from the pump 'n dump?
  6. At what level does Yorkville relate to O'Leary - ie if the SEC investigation does find a case to answer, how far is it likely to reach in terms of Yorkville parachuting in "their team" to run companies like FMDAY and their conduct when in control?
  7. Has anyone asked Madoff about all this - and does he have any tales he is willing to tell in return for a more comfortable cell?
  8. Would serious forensic accounting @ FMDAY turn up anything interesting in terms of what the management knew, when they knew it, and what they said publically at the same time - or what they said to new investors - and does "save harbor" really cover it?
  9. There were a significant number of Reg S placements - were they all legit?
  10. If FMDAY funding from Yorkville was $$$ from PIPE funds, were Yorkville inside their regulatory obligations in terms of risk profile - and did they correctly disclose the real risk @ FMDAY to the PIPE investors?

If any of these questions throws up anything interesting, you might just on the road to Orange boilersuits....

New Message
Please login to post a reply