The World's First Class 8 Certified H2 On-board Injection System

Fuel Efficient and Clean Emissions

Free

Constant repettitive complaining.....

posted on Aug 20, 2009 07:31PM

I for one am tired of all the complaining, we are all big boys and girls who have invested our money and took our chances and because something hasn't gone our way, we just complain everyday on these forums, the same old thing over and over and over again and it is getting tiring!

Maybe you broke a pretty big rule, reguarding investment rules everybody should follow, and don't put all your eggs in one basket and maybe some of you would not have been hit so hard with this stock. Invest what you can afford to lose and don't try to always hit the "grand slam".

I truely feel for those who have been bit really hard but the market is a manipulative game and most with experience will tell you that the little guy will get taken more times than not and it doesn't mean that Dynamic is anything any different than the others, but it still hurts the same.

All I can say is hang in there and hope that Tim and company can turn this thing around lets hope that they come through with some positive catalyst for this company to build off of so that we may be able to come away with a little more money than what we started out with and if that is not possible, than maybe we can recoup as much as possible, but lets stop bashing the same things over and over again! It doesn't help any of us!

Cheers to all of you and lets hope for a positive outcome in the end!

New Message
Please login to post a reply