...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

The rumors just wont stop even though i have asked them to. Pfizer has their meeting with Zen soon and now BMS is getting interested, perhaps because Opdivo is going nowhere, both by itself and in combination with Yervoy. Yervoy added to Merck's keytruda causes more side effects and Merck has told them to get out of the stable. Suddenly, BMS thinks they need a new horse to ride into the Oncology Stakes in harness with their two BMS checkpoint inhibitors.  And they have competition for that  horse from at least 2 other drug cos as well as Pfizer, still the frontruner and favorite. Funny how nobody was very interested until others got interested.

And you may remember that $20 (i think) a share figure i mentioned long ago, well it has not gone away either. Making this all more interesting is the "rumored" timeline for a deal to be made. That timeline will take your breath away so you can hold it until then.

I do not know the exact number of shares, fully diluted, in Zenith but it must be close to 150 MM with warrants, options etc. So if I multiply 150 MM by $20, i get a big number, maybe an unlikely one. Frankly US$3 would probably pique my interest , given that my cost base was very little and i am so sick and tired of listening to that fat little cocktail sausage making his vague promises.

The fat sausage has another horse in a different race and that is RVX, a gimpy oldtimer longshot. A Zenith sale does nothing for RVX so you can bet that whoever makes a winning offer for Zenith is going to have to invest something considerable in RVX to close a deal for Zenith.

And for those hard of comprehending, none of this is presented as fact, just interesting rumor. But I am told that there may be more rumors in the not too distant future which you probably don't want to hear about because only hard facts matter. So call Sarah and see if she can help you out with those.

New Message
Please login to post a reply