Welcome To The Yahoo! Inc HUB On AGORACOM

The Yahoo Activist Shareholder Community Led By Eric Jackson and Ironfire Capital

Free
Message: Welcome To The Yahoo! Inc. Shareholder Activist Community

Welcome To The Yahoo! Inc. Shareholder Activist Community

posted on Jul 14, 2008 02:13PM

Good morning to you all. AGORACOM and Eric Jackson, Founder of Ironfire Capital and activist investor, are pleased to announce the launch of this Yahoo! shareholder community for the purposes of amalgamating and communicating with all current and future pledged Yahoo! shareholders in one location.

This “Investor Controlled Community” will provide for high-quality discussion and exchange of ideas, while eliminating irrelevant and disruptive noise.

IMPORTANT FOR YAHOO! SHAREHOLDERS TO SHARE IDEAS

With less than 2 weeks left until the August 1st Yahoo! Annual Meeting, shareholders will be voting on the future of Yahoo! Important discussion will include choosing between the slate of investors put forth by both Yahoo! and Carl Icahn, or a hybrid. In addition, are shareholders best served by a full acquisition by Microsoft, or a sale of search only?

No matter what your opinion is on any of these matters, we want to hear from you - the individual investor. Why? Eric Jackson said it best when he stated:

"I would like there to be more of a collective dialog between those within our group and those outside it. I believe the community is smarter than any one person. Through AGORACOM, I believe we now have the platform to build a great community of concerned shareholders. This new Yahoo! HUB community will help us all be smarter and exchange ideas that can help shape the future of Yahoo!”

Activism 2.0 ... we're just scratching the surface.

Regards,
George

New Message
Please login to post a reply