Formerly WSR

Aggressive program in a highly prospective portion of the "Ring of Fire" mineralized zone.

Free

Oz: Not knocking your post but find it ironic that WSR is a Johnny come lately and not one of the original players.

Not knocking your post but to me it doesn´t matter WHEN someone has entered the game but HOW he´s playing it !

And that is certainly a big advantage of this aggressive little company called WSR.

Not only have they secured a lot of very promising land (and I mean VERY HIGH QUALITY) with premium partners (including "BIG NOT" with which they have a very "intimate" connection), but they move forward VERY AGGRESSIVELY !

If I compare that to some of your so called "original players" then I vote for WSR.

Or how many drill holes have the likes of FNC, PRB, FWR etc. punched in the ground since Noront hit big back in September 07 ?

So my take is, WSR has moved pretty quickly for a "Johnny come lately" and that´s exactly what I like :

NO TALKING AND WAITING , BUT ACTING !!!

And they seem to be lucky as well, because they hit with their first hole (similarities to NOT ???).

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply