Copper-zinc exploration in the Flin Flon-Snow Lake VMS Belt

Recent Results Include 6.69% Copper Over 71.69 Metres and 3.74% Copper Over 21.77 Metres

Free
Message: VMS Identifies a Two km Long Geophysical Target At Reed Lake Project

Dear VMS Followers,

Today's release, I believe, represents one of three key success factors in helping VMS Ventures achieve its goal to be a much larger and better valued Company.

As I have suggested before, those three factors are:

-a decision to put the Reed Lake deposit into production,

-the ultimate size/grade of the Reed Lake project, and

-the price of copper in the future.

Factor number two, size and grade, may be the most important of all, because the bigger the deposit becomes, the more likely, it seems, it will come out of the ground and a bigger deposit's longer mine life substantially improves our chances of producing within the next bull market for copper.

George Gale's figure below shows the new geophysical anomaly in red. I encourage you to read the release carefully as it also points out new understandings of mineralizing trends and some important results from our geochemistry work.

We are attending the Casey Research Summit in Las Vegas on March 20, 21 and 22. If you are planning to attend, please visit us in the map room.

To those who were able to visit us in Toronto, thank you for your interest and excellent feedback.

Best regards,

Rick Mark

CEO, VMS Ventures Inc.
http://vmsventures.com/image_pages/i... .

New Message
Please login to post a reply