Welcome to the Unique Broadband Systems HUB on AGORACOM

Specializing in the design of mobile video and multimedia systems and solutions based on OFDM technology Since 1990. Posts with name calling, lacking clarity or excessively verbose, will be deleted. Viewpoints pro or con always welcome

Free

2 Days Left... Maybe

posted on Mar 05, 2009 10:12AM

I don't think I will last the next 2 days. I will end up somewhere with a heart attack. My hand will be clutching my chest. UBS will be written in dirt besides my body.

My wife will probably be rich, because of UBS, somewhere in the caribean with Raoul the pool boy. My 2 daughters will be so embarassed that I died in the dirt they will never visit my grave.

Orgy, jlately, redsox (I hate the red soxs) and a few of the others on these boards will get premature liver disease, after there winfall they decide to try out every liquid beverage known to mankind.

InDaMoney will make enough money to hire Irish thugs to go after the Russian thugs.

And lastly Serbet will have that sex change and facial reconstruction surgery so that he/she finally looks like Jane Fonda in Barbarella. Man she was hot in that movie!

And I will be cursing all of you on both these BB from wherever I end up.

I hope I survive the next 2 days and I hope that we all get what we have wanted for so long. A date with Jane Fonda, no, a tonne of dough from Look/UBS.

Good luck everyone!

Edwardo

New Message
Please login to post a reply