Welcome To The Trelawney Mining and Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Focussing on gold exploration in Canada and Mexico

Free

Yes please clarify what you're talking about exactly? I'm not sure what you mean by low grades?

Osisko consistently had 1-2g/t for 100-250m intercepts (not even close to the consistent 200-500m like TRR) and they are worth 20x more that TRR right now ($5 billion market cap and $13.50/share)

So I'm betting it's just a short matter of time before TRR starts to climb and it will climb fast.

The TRR internal resource analysts were estimating 2.5 million ounces at Chester 1 several months ago so I'd say they have the goods.

Also considering they have done nothing but add a boatload of additional ounces to that I have to assume the 43-101 in Feb next month will be stellar.

Once that comes out it should wake a few people up and be a serious game changer IMO.

Guess we'll just have to see if it's feasible or not but in the 80s Cote Lake was feasible to mine with gold at $300/oz so you be the judge.

Just my two cents.

P.S - For those of you that haven't checked the TRR home page I highly suggest you watch the video on the main page of their site. That will give you a good idea of what TRR is about and the MASSIVE opportunity we all have right now.

http://trelawneymining.com/

GLTA.
Gamblor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply