Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Just to add a note for anyone who tried to dissent but was told by Spider (in a registered letter) that their "Notice of Dissent" was invalid because they were not registered shareholders at the time of their dissent.

Please be advised that when you open an account with a discount broker you are asked a few questions that include one which ask you if you object or do not object to receiving material from any company whose shares you would hold in that account. If you answered that you were willing to receive the materials, in means that your name went onto a "NOBO list" (Non-Objecting Beneficial Owner) whcih is not only held at the broker's office but is also forwarded to the company through their transfer agent...

Consequently, your names were probably at SPQ but Cliffs/SPQ are trying any and all reasons/tactics including small technicalities to dismiss you or to deny you your rights as a shareholder...registered or not, depends which list they look at. I have been caught in this game in spite of my attempts (as early as August when the possibility of dissenting was becoming a reality) to have a confirmation of my status with my broker...they actually told me that I was the registered owner...that my name was on those stocks. My broker has taken some responsibility in this and is trying to contact/lobby Spider, in order to have my rights as a registered shareholder recognized...this may have been precipitated by my mention of "where the liability lies" if the court ruling values the Spider shares at .25 to .30 cents and I end up being left out of an extra few thousand dollars.

It's my impression that this avenue might be available to more shareholders than is know by them...I hope this opens some eyes to the possibility of fighting for their right to dissent if in fact they are on the NOBO list which in itslef gave them access to voting as a shareholder...worth a look? maybe...best of luck to all...see you on the other side with KWG.

LP

New Message
Please login to post a reply