Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Hi Snug. Very interesting discussion on this board this weekend and I think we have the best group of all the ROF'S especially with the new posters. Keep up the good work. My plan on Monday is to buy 1/3 of a position in the morning, then wait to see if it moves, either up or down. If it moves down, then I will not buy until it is in an uptrend again. Later this week, or next, I would like to add another 1/3 when it starts a recovery, hopefully just before a NR or even after and buy around .14 If the assays come out positive, I would add another 1/3 to my position, possibly at .16 but if the assays come out negative, then I would sell and then enter again when the price is low. This way my average cost would be .14 I am averaging up all the time. Comments, please?

ps I think a party would be great, but we will be leaving British Columbia in October and will be spending the winter in Mazatlan, Mexico in our RV and what a nice place it would be for a party right on the beach in the dead of winter with all our Spider friends. Just a thought. GLTAL jimmied

New Message
Please login to post a reply