Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

I am currently in France visiting my daughter. I just checked in to see how things are going and wow - what a difference a week makes! When I left last Thursday there was a major upbeat talk about McFaulds, Spider et. al. and while much positive is yet to come - the ring of fire has obviously been caught up in the vortex of this market down turn - some are suggesting that the price of gold is headed to $800 - given what I see now at $911 - maybe they have something there. This reminds me of the June 2006 sell off in Gold when it hit $735 then dropped til Sept 07.

Hopefully next week when I am back home - the snow is gone and there is another huge difference in the markets and the Ring of Fire in particular - but to the positive! Happy Easter everyone - we were at Zermatt, Switzerland the other day - absolutely gorgeous - the Matterhorn is beyond what I expected. In the meantime on the back of where my daughter lives I get to see Mont Blonc - Europe's highest peak - next week I'd like to see Spider as McFauld's "highest peak"!

Happy Easter!

New Message
Please login to post a reply