Welcome to the Free Silver Eagle Hub at Agoracom

Free
Message: NEWS: Silver Eagle's Latest Drilling Intersects High Grade Silver of 3,291 GPT

Hi Silver Rocket!

I have no explanation why the market seems to shun the small producers. Sure there are inflationary presures affecting the entire sector and that will put presure on the bottom line. But one must also factor in that investors will typically pay a premium for growth stories, and the smaller juniors are where the growth will come from.

To answer your question, it is my understanding that a larger ball mill and processing equipment is being installed at the mill right now in Miguel Auza. That should be up and running in September, with a total capacity increase to 600 tpd for the processing plant. Ore is being stockpiled at surface and development continues underground. So if SEG can produce fast enough to keep that mill running near capacity, THEN we may start to see some positive reaction in the market.

If it is any consolation, I also own shares of EDR, and I am shocked that it too is trading at the bottom of its range. SEG is about a year and a bit behind EDR in the growth curve, and both are well run companies with strong operations and big exploration upside. Its not like the market is just picking on SEG.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply