Saxon Oil Company HUB

Expanding Global Energy Portfolio

Free
Message: Saxon Receives Independent Reserve Report (tables fixed)

Saxon Update

posted on Feb 14, 2008 01:28PM

Hi 2Crude and all,

Still no investment interest in SXN yet and IMO we are WAY under the radar if you didn't already know that. The story still needs to be told and days like today with Steve making a presentation in Florida are what I like to see, but they are so busy with the "real" work. IMO they need someone to get the ball rolling and get the story told to "new" retail investors and at the very least keep "existing" shareholders a little bit more in the loop.

Anyways, I was expecting a better return on investment sooner, but it might take longer then we would like to play out. Having said that, with Italy moving along nicely it might be the specualtion flavor that we need to give us a little boost and get us back up trading where we should be. IMO, I think Ialy should give us more "Sex Appeal" if you will, but I still want SXN to take more then 20% if they can.

I listened to Steve Moore's presentation live this afternoon at 11:45PM PST and he did a very good job of laying out the company moving forward and is a very good speaker. I have attached the presentation for everyone here as a link in the "Link Library" section of this hub, which is on your left hand side of this message. Just click on the title of the presentation and it should come up with his power point slides to follow along.

I appologize again for the delay on my reports, but I am still putting the finishing touches on the rest of Part 3 that will include Kansas and Italy information. I hope to have Part 4 done soon as well and then soon after will post a summary of Part 1 - Part 4 for easy reading and in better format. I will post the summar in "link library" for Future reference.

All in all today was IMO good news and goes to show how undervalued we are at $0.19 and I am looking forward to the Italy report, which I THINK could be out as early as next week if not the week after that.

Cheers,

cvac01

New Message
Please login to post a reply