Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Well no sooner did NOT got FWR out on the dancefloor and CLF cut in and started taking liberaties and acting like the big shot with no regard for thier dancepartner. Thier first offer was by the numbers maybe slightly better then NOt's on that particular day - but at least they were willing to spin off non ROF assets and now it seems they are not even willing to do that so I don' even consider thier second offer as good as thier first one. WF may have a larger role in the background- NOT FWR and CLF Know 52 oz/ton AU didn't dissappear any more then the chrome in ROF.I am dissapointed that our BOD in good conscious recommened the second CLF offer other then more for themselves there was even less for the SH they gave away more of our assets so they can get more money - and as for the miserly raise to .90 - penny stocks bounce around those levels and daytraders could do better.As a FWR SH I am begining to feel my backbone stiffen and intend to refuse both offers and the only one I may consider would be the one from NOT I can't imagine why anyone could even consider the CLF rippoff.To be out of all assets in the ROF for the same price level that were at today you cold just sell and walk away. and that's not going to happen.How many shares do people thnk CLF has obtained we Know about thier previous % and the new PP (are they allowed to keep doing that untill retail is irrelervent)but how many shares do people really think where tendered to CLF compared to NOT - I would think that between NOT and retail we can block CLF and come out with a three way tie and the end price would be our new floor for the next round of bidding.

New Message
Please login to post a reply