Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Bluenoser,

Thank You for responding to the matter that I raised last week. You say you stayed out and watched from the sidelines. I addressed my complaint to the Hub Leaders hoping the leaders would not stay on the sidelines. By doing so, this “battle” as you call it will not go away. I considered the actions of two contributors to be bashing; made this point, and suggested the Hub Leaders could take the action they saw fit, after considering my comments and others’. EBF admitted he felt entitled to retaliate for posts made on other forums, in effect admitting that he was bashing. Tantallon, justified his unsubstantiated conclusions by repeating them. Had some intervention by the Hub Leaders not taken place, the battle would be on. Thanks again for leaving the sidelines and dealing with this.

I do want to deal with your comment that I have instigated these “battles” as a result of comments on the “ISM” site. I do not believe that comments made on another site have any relevance in monitoring this Hub. Any comments on the Agoracom ISM site are subject to monitoring by the Hub Leader of that site. My comments on Stockhouse, including the paste that EBF added to this site are made in the context of posting threads on that site. I respond to SH contributors that may or many not post under different aliases on Agoracom, and whose level of “decorum” affects the tone of my response. I do not agree that my posts on other sites require monitoring or comment from a Hub Leader on this site.

Thank you, and the other Hub Leaders involved for dealing with my complaint. In my opinion, the complaint was legitimate and a matter the Hub Leaders could deal with. I see nothing wrong with addressing the Hub Leaders if I have an opinion of “the approach”.I was not concerned with being treated unfairly, and see no reason to complain to Agoracom. I was concerned with LBE being treated unfairly, which is a concern for all, and can be dealt with by Hub Leaders, without Agoracom Intervention.

Best

Nickel77

New Message
Please login to post a reply