Klondike Silver Corp. has assembled a quality portfolio of silver and silver-rich polymetallic properties in historic mineral districts of North America, and is applying advanced exploration technologies to add value to these core assets.

Free

It sounded like the mill will only get ore from its Sandon properties this year. I thought they would do another huge Bulk sample from the high grade properties in the north. But If they can max mill production with with local ore from their existing mines it will give us a better idea of the true cash flow potential of the Sandon mill. The high grades of the north can probably be shipped directly to a smelter for processing with grades that high. thus adding to the production and cash flow of KS. With 80% of this silver belt and only a small mill it should have lots of local ore to keep it milling. New discoveries and increased production will give KS a bright future. Their cash flow allows them to stay active even in these economic times. I wish all my Jr's had a active mill with a positive cash flow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply