Welcome To The Hanwei Energy Services HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Cannacord's target On this little baby is $2,00 I disagree...

Cannacord's target On this little baby is $2,00 I disagree...

posted on Mar 07, 2009 05:14PM

I'm not fit to make any analysis on this but somehow it does'nt sound right, when i look at what's been comin' out of this company in terms of news over the last couple of quarters as well as what's going on in China it seems to me they should fare much better than 2 box before the end of this year. but i guess that's the case for many more stocks out there.

It's just my opinion of course and i don't have to be as carefull as those big financial advisers with a reputation to protect but all that carefull talk appears to add up to the fear monging that drives the market. It's not like there is no reason to fear or to be carefull but what's going on now looks more like a stampede caused by fear then a logical reaction to the facts.

We've known for a few months most of the problems out there, so one would think that's it been assimilated by now, yet things have been going from bad to worst for little reasons lately. We know unemployment in the states will probably run in the double digits around the end of the year and of course outputs in most industries will continue to go down. But multibillon dollars budget worlwide will hit the streets sometimes this summer and keep on accelarating over next fall so what's this talk about the market seeing 6 monts ahead? Seems to me we're still thinkering about last september and not looking ahead. That's probably why the market will shoot up like an arrow when it starts looking ahead.

Call me a dreamer if you will that's what i think. Energy and gold bullion will lead when it starts, unfortunately hard working people will pay even more afterwards when inflation hits their wallets their mortgages their pensions , and when those nincompoops we elect start rising taxes and income taxes. Thank's to those brilliant guys on wall street who are whining right now 'cause we can't seem to get them out of this mess they've put the whole world into fast enough.

New Message
Please login to post a reply