Cerro De Maimón mine

Emerging Copper and Gold producer in the Dominican Republic

Free

Usually what happens when there is a huge find, investors pile in and by the co. that has made the discovery. After this stock has taken off the invester will now look for a co. that is anywhere in the neighbourhood to gamble on. These companies are usually small cap juniors with little or no cash looking for a story so they can raise a number of $ needed to carry on their exploration programs. The irony here is the only company near the find bfd has is Globestar gmi who know one has ever heard of but is a real company with great managment, has an operating mine in the safe confines of the Dominican Republic (Cerro de Maimon mine). This mine is a cash flow machine. It makes $ @ $1.00 cu. ($3.70 as I write) gmi has 105.5Ms/o. They have two main shareholders 13.8mil. 13.5mil plus insiders. Gmi has an extensive land package in the DR, 328sq/kil. they also have a nickle project Cumpie Hill which has 6.2 mil. tonnes 1.5%ni only 8 kil from falcondo ni. plant. They also have the Cerro Kiosko find with 300.000oz gold and growing. Their Que. prop. which ties on to the bfd find has 5 mil. tonnes at 1.5% li20. They are awaiting drill results of 99 holes which should raise that tonage to between 10- 20 mil. tonnes. Globestar has been activly looking for aquisitions with gold and or copper in the Americas. I would expect an ann. on this sooner than later. Just my op. Two weeks ago Desjardins on bnn had a buy with a $2.10 target. Thomas Weisel has a $2.50 target. Check out website, loads of info. My only complaint here is gmi has 0 pr Hopefully the bfd find will give us the exposure we deserve. It just doesn't get any beterr than this! Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply