Welcome to the Doubleview Capital Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

Here is what we know (along with some assumptions):

A long time ago, the CEO helped the surveying of the land and it is said that he kept what he believes is the best property in the region!

The CEO owns 13 million shares!

The CEO isn't the "best PR" guy as he is a geo at heart so he is now is in good hands with people that will properly tell the story to the market once things heat up.

Some big boys in the region are interested in DBV's drilling and one even asked to do a JV with them but CEO knows the potential and being the biggest shareholder he wants to DBV to own 100% of the project. There is a lot of historical data on this property so they aren't drilling in the blind. If they were drilling in the blind a JV would make sense since it could be very costly and hard on a small junior like DBV to fund.

The financings have been very easy to fund due to interest from the big buys/deep pockets.

It is expected that holes 1-5 are not what we are looking for in terms of long mineralized intercepts and the CEO has told us this. I'm not sure why he drilled there but once the historical data is uploaded it should tell us the story. Someone mentionned that there are 2 anomolies so maybe holes 1-5 were to test the end of one anomaly and hole 6 was to test the other anomaly but not the heart of it. The CEO told a poster that the IP for hole 6 was only 30-35 or so and the next drilling will target the 50-70 area. Red Chris is 57 by the way. Anyone know what CXO's 242m of .63% cu is?

Now if the CEO knew there was an area with an IP of 50-70 why didn't he drill it? Right now he is extremely excited and so is my contact which knows the company and CEO very well.

Here is what I think the reason for not going for the discovery hole right away. With the CEO now in good hands to properly market this I think he has been given good advice. Summer is not the best time to come out with a disovery hole especially when juniors are not in play. Also, gold is being suppressed to ridiculous levels right now. So I think they intentionally targeted the edges of one anomaly with holes 1-5 and hole 6 was to test an area of the 2nd anomaly which wasn't the heart of it which has an IP of 50-70. This hole 6 might just be that he wanted to get one hole in enough of the good stuff to keep the story alive until phase 2 so that there would be enough interest for the next small PP. This way smart money can get in at lower prices before the drilling of the good stuff!

Now the CEO is extremely upbeat for phase 2 but why? Because he knows where the next holes are going....in the heart of it! When will phase 2 results come out? They will be out most likely in Sept which is when gold and the juniors are expected to do much better.

Everyone knows that news announced in the summer when juniors are out of favour will have minimal effect and the same news announced say in october in a resource bull market will have huge exponential effect on the stock price. Does this make sense? Knowing who is guiding him this makes sense!

So although everyone is hoping for the glory hole in hole 6 lets not get too upset when it isn't because I think the CEO intentionally avoided the discovery hole area. Why is the CEO not expecting the glory hole but is so upbeat and is really looking forward to phase 2? He drilled hole 6 in IP of 30-35 when he had an area that gave off 50-70!! There seems to be a plan and we need to read into it. My expectations are low for hole 6. Hopefully the stock price doesn't move up because I plan on accumulating more later in the summer once we see the historical data, holes 1-6 and know the plan.

I really think based on the story that DBV is a winner and is possibly on the best land in the region since the CEO surveyed the region before everyone moved in and had 1st pick of what he wanted! This alone is worth the staying the course for phase 2! If phase 1 was targeting the best targets of the property and they were below expectations I would be quick to sell but knowing the story it could be the biggest mistake one could make! I'm in this for the potential and not for a flip. We are in this early enough that if we are right and one owns enough shares this investment could be life changing! Huge upside potential and little downside.

Anyone have anything else to add to what we know?

New Message
Please login to post a reply