Building Shareholder Value from Iron Ore

Exploring Base Metal and Iron Properties in Western Labrador, Central Newfoundland and Northeastern Quebec: Featuring over 5.0 Bt of Iron Ore Resources in the Fermont Property Claim Blocks

Free

I made a better written version on CHM site.

A non-poster FNC investor called me and added that CHM's DEC 15th NPV estimate included infrastructure and mining costs. Any bonus ore discovered at this point, adds to profit. Because you don't double up infrastructure twice as ore increases by tw, a new additional ratio need be applied.

For example, the cost to build a 25mile rail costs to Arcelormittals rail connections doesn't increase. It remains fixed in the original 1.637 billion NPV estimate. However, because I don't know the cost of infrastructure to subtract and create a new ratio, I can not accurate apply additional ore to increase the NPV.

End result: there is even more NPV estimate then my post indicated.

The numbers are quite mind-boggling. It is real money, and I hope Smith and Granger are prepared for the big league negotiations. What prompted my number crunch exercise was a CEOs said, ""You underestimate the interest in Fermont." Now with the dawning of the NPV, it is no wonder that my meddling phone calls are often met with, "You know I can't talk about the current deals."

happy vacation. I hope everyone takes some time to sleep in and play board games with family. I remember when I was seven, I asked my grandmother for IBM stock. That one stock multiplied 8.3 times when I finally cashed it out as an adult. That was when there were paper certificates. You can still print out on an iron-looking embossed paper a copy of purchased FNC stock and put it in a stocking. E-mail if you want to send some to my kids from Santa -I suggest 500 increments. I'll tell them Santa does excellent DD.

-StockGreed

New Message
Please login to post a reply