Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Dear Terry:

Seeing no light at the end of the tunnel is propably causing everyone to leave any risky investement and cash out.

I got many questions from many people, in summary they are all panic questions, but feel free to answer them.

1) Does this make it harder for the market maker(s) to make up their mind and take on Alda (i.e. delay the US listing)?
No. I have already reported that we have a market maker.

2) With many investors like myself who have chuncks of Alda and are buying the dips, do you see a point were big holders would bail?
No. The people I speak to like Technical Buy and Proforma Capital take the opportunity to accumulate. They are very savvy people who do very well.

3) Does the market conditions slow Alda or stop it from achieving certain milestones?
No. We have enough cash to do everything we need to do. We don't need money at this time. Good thing since it's a lousy time to raise money.

4) You said that the events could work in your favor, where are you coming from?
As above, in a weak market it's not an attractive time to raise money or put out a lot of news. Our timing good. We've already raised the money we need and we can afford to sit back from the market and focus on our development. We are in a good position to weather this storm and come out the other side in great shape.

5) We saw some hope in the last week of August when SP went to 46, do you see that a more sustainable run can be achieved in the short run (3 to 6 months) without having sell on news or sell on no news?
The only reason to sell now is if the money is needed. The reason I didn't sell anything at $1.50 is because I am confident I can do better in the long run. I just can't say how long that will take. In the meantime, yes, I did have to selll a few shares but I'm not happy about that. I'll get them back and more later.

6) The last set of questions, you stated that having the US investors on board is essential as they tend to hold their shares and not have a short span. Then is this taking far too long, I saw OTCBB listings takes days! Why is Alda not acting to save its shareholder's interests?
Anybody who says an OTCBB listing takes days is blowing smoke and doesn't know anything about it. It takes as long as it takes. AFTER the SEC registration, maybe, but that took us three 20-F statements all the quarterlies, questions from the SEC, FINRA and the market maker's firm. AFTER we pass the scrutiny of the SEC we will be listed any day we choose.
You know, when you read, hear and watch all the stuff on CNBC, CNN and Bloomberg you have to wonder if this Domino effect will stop. But again, they are big Media and they have the ability to get the average Joe to sell and panic.
I look at this happening for the 8th or 9th or 10th time over the last 20 years and shake my head that people are stupid enough to jump on the bandwagon and sell. The bears win, the bulls win and the pigs get slaughtered. Wierd.
I'm sorry for your grief with your family and friends but hang on and I am confident you will look like gold and they'll be wondering why they never make money and call for more regulation or something.
Cheers,
Terry
New Message
Please login to post a reply