Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I am not sure I understand what you meant, but if a member is bashing the stock and then supports his allegations, I would give him credit for that.

There is a lot of emotion attached to this play but we have to keep things in perspective - we cannot equate Alda and TO with the second coming of Christ. News and rumor fuel venture stocks and managers have to be extra diligent and very careful. Under the circumstances, Alda should not have allowed themselves to get into a delinquent state in the first place. TO had expressed in an e-mail rebuttal not too long ago about how pissed he was about the young smartass that dug up the dirt on the delinquent filing. You have to ask yourself though, whose fault was it when push comes to shove? Alda for being delinquent at a time when they could not afford to be?

The fact that they missed the cutoff for the Wednesday report date from the BCSC still links back to the original delinquency and it only stands to reason that all eyes are going to be on SEDAR and Alda's documentation, regardless whether this happens to 99.9% of every other company or not.

I would also like to express that had Alda hired the right people, they would have realized that their application to Health Canada was incorrect for the type of product they were trying to register. Alda lost its momentum and investor confidence because the product did not get the DIN and get put on the shelf when we expected it (end of Q1, start of Q2). This was something Alda had direct control over.

I had the feeling for a long time the reason we were being told of the delay was because of internal problems at Health Canada and it was only later that we discovered Alda messed up by applying for a DIN in the wrong category. Don't get me wrong, TO has my support and I believe in the product but we are dealing with my money. I am sitting on 220k shares which are not work much more than what I started out with last September and someone has to shoulder some of the responsibility.

By expressing some of these feelings, negative as they may be, it should encourage other investors to speak out over how your company and your investment is being addressed. Do not hesitate to contact Alda.

New Message
Please login to post a reply