Free

Pavel,  think I mentioned earlier , but let me tell you and rest of the guys more how I feel.  Following the LAC SP meltdown in late 2023, I  was extremely disappointed (just like everyone) when looking at my portfolio in December 2023.  LAC was 70% of my investment, what a disaster!!!

I told myself: never again I will fall in love with one stock/company regardless of circumstances or promises. I sold all my LAC and most LAAC, but left a small portion in LAAC. Because Argentina is producing, China needs lithium, but I fully understand that LAAC will not hit a record high, so small portion in LAAC I will trade back and forth. I will not sit on frozen money (LAC) waiting 3 or 4 years, a lot of things can happen.

So, I am not saying that everyone should do what I did, but at this point, the right path for me was: to invest in the “hot” sector and diversification.

I invested my money in the best AI company like Nvidia, Amazon, cybersecurity CrowdStrike,  GE, the largest EU construction company CRH, a large Oil company, etc.  In four months my portfolio made 6%, it may be boring for some, but I anticipate making approximately 15%  by end of the year and that will be fine with me.

LAAC, as you properly noticed , they own only half of the production, even less if you subtract 8% of minera, if I remember correctly.

Bottom line, here in the USA , lithium is not “cool”  - you are right. No infrastructure, harsh winter, and customer turn-offs.  Car Manufacturers are switching to hybrids or EC. So, I am not fighting the tape, if Li ever gets hot again then it will be time to jump on it again. But in the meantime I joined the rest of the party, with big boys, looking for the bone,LOL.

I am sorry to hear that you are depressed. I hear that economy/life in Europe is even worse than in US.

As the old saying : here in US we cough and Europe gets cold.  You are always welcome to PM me.

That’s my thoughts guys. Other than LAC/LAAC our world is facing unprecedented challenges.

Stay healthy, love one another.

New Message
Please login to post a reply